Why Church Plant in Rice MN?
- 10 Churches die a Day!
- 3700 Churches die a Year!
To keep up with the population growth we need an additional 3200 more churches, so even though we gained 300, we are still down by 2900!
- Listen to these stats:
1900 – 28 churches per 10,000 = 1 church for every 350 people
1950 – 17 per 10,000 = 1 church for every 600
2000 – 12 per 10,000 = 1 church for every 830
- Rice's population is 1337 and growing fast
- 40% are unchurched
- The majority of church attendees go to churches trusting in traditions.
- NO Baptist Churches in Rice
- The Truth needs to be told, Hell is real!
- Jesus is the only hope!
- Living in the St. Cloud area I noticed that of the 175 churches only 7 are Baptist in doctrine. Namely, that the Bible, God’s word, is our authority for what we believe and how we try to live.